Saturday 12 September 2015

Thank You!



Dear Parents, Friends and Students, 

This is the last time I address you as the teacher of your children. 31 years have passed and time has come to change and move towards other directions, new possibilities are coming and the only thing I would like to say to all families who have trusted my work, to my friends and teachers that have inspired me and most importantly, to all students who have helped me to become the teacher I am now is THANK YOU! If it was not for all disquiet my students brought me it wouldn't have been possible to search as I did, looking for answers to so many questions, in order to make my teaching meaningful and enjoyable to all of us. After so many adventures together, so many projects, stories , I wish you all the happiness in the world. For me the biggest reward to all hard work have always been my students motivation! I rejoice to see that they are learning! Yes! It was a great time! My gratitude!

Teacher Rose Gimenes

Caros Pais, Amigos e Alunos, 

Esta é a última vez que me dirijo a vocês como o professora de seus filhos. 31 anos se passaram e chegou a hora de mudar e avançar em outras direções, novas possibilidades estão vindo e a única coisa que eu gostaria de dizer a todas as famílias que confiaram em meu trabalho, aos meus amigos e professores que me inspiraram e mais importante , para todos os alunos que me ajudaram a tornar-me a professora que eu sou é OBRIGADO! Se não fosse por todas as inquietações que meus alunos me trouxeram, não teria sido possível pesquisar como eu fiz, procurando respostas para tantas perguntas, a fim de fazer minhas aulas significativas e agradáveis para todos nós. Depois de tantas aventuras juntos,  muitos projetos, histórias, desejos-lhe toda a felicidade do mundo. Para mim a maior recompensa à tanto trabalho tem sido a motivação dos meus alunos! Fico muito feliz em vê-los aprendendo. Sim! Foi muito bom! 
A minha gratidão!
Teacher Rose Gimenes

No comments:

Post a Comment